To identify the descriptive fliexfield in a form Follow the below mentioned steps
1. Navigate to the window and block, and set the cursor at the
field for which you want to get the descriptive flex field Information.
2. Navigate Help->Tools->Examine from the menu bar. You may be
asked to enter a password. Enter Password of APPS Schema
3. The Examine Field and Variable Values window initially
displays the hidden block and field names of the field
your cursor was in.
Note the block name and field name displayed to assist you later selecting the correct flexfield.
4. Click the down arrow symbol in the block field. Select
$DESCRIPTIVE_FLEXFIELD$ in Choose a block window. Click OK.
5. Click the down arrow symbol in the Field field. Select
the descriptive flexfield you want. The LOV displays
the block names and field names for all descriptive
flexfields on that form.
6. The flexfield title that appears in the Value field is
the descriptive flexfield name with application enclosed in
a pair of parenthesis. Note the descriptive flexfield name.
This is the title to choose in the Descriptive Flexfield