Document Access Levels
Specify an access level to control what modification and control actions can take on a particular document once user gain access. Document owners always have full access to their documents.
Following are Access level options
• View Only – Accessing employees can only view the document. Only the document owner may modify or control the document.
• Modify – Accessing employees can view, modify, freeze and close the document.
• Full – Accessing employees can view, modify, freeze, close, cancel and finally close the document.
Document Security Levels
Anyone with menu access to the document entry window can create a document. These individuals then become the document owners.
Security levels can be set for each document type. Following are Security level options
• Private – Only the document owner and subsequent approvers can access the document.
• Purchasing – Only the document owner, subsequent approvers, and individuals defined as buyers can access the document.
• Hierarchy – Only the document owner, subsequent approvers, and individuals above the document owner in the security hierarchy can access the document.
• Public – All system users can access the document.